Make an Appointment
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
To make an appointment with Centric Specialist Care please complete the form below. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to email or call us directly for more information: email@example.com or 01 2993555.
HOW TO SAFELY VISIT THE CLINIC DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC?
- It is the policy of Centric Specialist Care to follow all public health advice to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and that we follow correct procedures in the event that any individual comes in contact with it.
- These guidelines will be continuously updated in line with the Government and HSE safety guidelines throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE CLINIC:
- All patients including partners planning to attend the Centric Specialist Care Clinic should fill out the online COVID-19 triage questionnaire 24-hours prior to their appointment.
- When attending the clinic, we would ask patients to attend their appointments on their own were possible.
- As we will be unable to maintain a 2-metre distance when performing tests, please always wear a face covering during your visit and please use the hand sanitizers provided when entering and leaving the clinic.
- For your safety, all healthcare professionals at the clinic will be wearing the relevant Personal Protective Equipment of masks, gloves and aprons.
- The clinical room and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after every patient.
- To minimise your time in the clinic please arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
- Initial and follow up consultations will take place either by telephone or video to limit your time attending the clinic.
- The administration team will be more than happy to rearrange any appointment for any patient who may not be feeling well or suspect they might have Covid-19 symptoms or who have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 symptoms.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.